Clue: Breed of sheep named for an English county
We have 1 answer for the clue Breed of sheep named for an English county. See the results below.
- English county known for sheep
- English maritime county
- Setting of many Hardy novels
- Region of southern England on the English Channel
- South England county
- County on the English Channel
- County in many a Hardy novel
- Part of Wessex
- Type of sheep
- Arctic society that preceded the Inuit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Breed of sheep named for an English county that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!