Clue: Type of sheep
We have 1 answer for the clue Type of sheep. See the results below.
- English county known for sheep
- English maritime county
- Setting of many Hardy novels
- Breed of sheep named for an English county
- Region of southern England on the English Channel
- South England county
- County on the English Channel
- County in many a Hardy novel
- Part of Wessex
- Arctic society that preceded the Inuit
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 01, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Type of sheep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!