Clue: Bret who wrote "Less Than Zero"
We have 1 answer for the clue Bret who wrote "Less Than Zero". See the results below.
- ___ Island (immigrants' spot)
- "Less Than Zero" author
- Author Havelock ___
- __ Bell (Emily Brontë's pen name)
- Former heavyweight champ Jimmy
- ___ Island National Monument
- ___ Island (immigrants' site)
- Jazz pianist Marsalis
- ___ Bell (Emily Brontë pseudonym)
- ___ Island (immigration point)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Bret who wrote "Less Than Zero" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!