Clue: Former heavyweight champ Jimmy
We have 1 answer for the clue Former heavyweight champ Jimmy. See the results below.
- ___ Island (immigrants' spot)
- "Less Than Zero" author
- Author Havelock ___
- Bret who wrote "Less Than Zero"
- __ Bell (Emily Brontë's pen name)
- ___ Island National Monument
- ___ Island (immigrants' site)
- Jazz pianist Marsalis
- ___ Bell (Emily Brontë pseudonym)
- ___ Island (immigration point)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Former heavyweight champ Jimmy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!