Clue: Brief sleep
We have 2 answers for the clue Brief sleep. See the results below.
- Tot's time-out
- The pause that refreshes?
- Suede feature
- Drop off for a bit
- More than nod
- Raised fiber
- Not pay attention
- It may help you "catch up"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 24, 2016
- Netword - December 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 23, 2013
- Washington Post - May 12, 2012
- LA Times - September 07, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 27, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Brief sleep that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!