Clue: Brief time out?
We have 3 answers for the clue Brief time out?. See the results below.
- Tot's time-out
- The pause that refreshes?
- Suede feature
- Drop off for a bit
- More than nod
- Raised fiber
- Not pay attention
- It may help you "catch up"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 13, 2016
- Washington Post - July 26, 2013
- LA Times - October 06, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - October 21, 2011
- Onion A.V. Club - September 28, 2011
- LA Times - November 26, 2006
- New York Times - December 14, 2003
- New York Times - November 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Brief time out? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!