Clue: Brit. military honor
We have 2 answers for the clue Brit. military honor. See the results below.
- British mil. decoration
- Brit. award
- Brit. military decoration
- Brit. honor
- Award since 1886: Abbr.
- Victoria Cross relative: Abbr.
- Brit. military award
- Brit. medal
- British mil. award
- Award instituted by Queen Victoria: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 08, 2016
- New York Times - December 18, 2013
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 20, 2011
- Universal - December 26, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Brit. military honor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!