Clue: Brit. record label
We have 1 answer for the clue Brit. record label. See the results below.
- Capitol-___ (music company)
- Major record co.
- Record label with Capitol
- Old record label
- Record label inits.
- Brit. recording giant
- Sony Music competitor
- Longtime record label
- Big record inits.
- A&M or RCA competitor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 29, 2016
- LA Times - August 24, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 18, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2016
- LA Times - November 03, 2014
- New York Times - September 16, 2013
- LA Times - January 20, 2013
- LA Times - January 24, 2012
- Universal - January 04, 2012
- Universal - November 27, 2011
- LA Times - November 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 27, 2010
- LA Times - October 23, 2009
- LA Times - April 13, 2009
- New York Times - February 12, 2008
- New York Times - July 18, 2002
- New York Times - April 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Brit. record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!