Clue: Longtime record label
We have 4 answers for the clue Longtime record label. See the results below.
- Brit. record label
- Capitol-___ (music company)
- Major record co.
- Record label with Capitol
- Old record label
- Record label inits.
- Brit. recording giant
- Sony Music competitor
- Big record inits.
- A&M or RCA competitor
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2016
- New York Times - June 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 24, 2013
- Washington Post - April 21, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 02, 2008
- New York Times - October 31, 2004
- New York Times - February 04, 2004
- New York Times - April 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Longtime record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!