Clue: British poet Tate
We have 1 answer for the clue British poet Tate. See the results below.
- Old Testament figure who prophesied Nineveh's fall
- British poet laureate Tate
- Prophet who predicted the destruction of Nineveh
- Old Testament prophet and book
- Old Testament book
- Book between Micah and Habakkuk
- Book before Habakkuk
- Book after Micah
- Old Testament book after Micah
- Minor Prophet of the seventh century B.C.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 25, 2008
Found an answer for the clue British poet Tate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!