Clue: Old Testament figure who prophesied Nineveh's fall
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Testament figure who prophesied Nineveh's fall. See the results below.
- British poet laureate Tate
- Prophet who predicted the destruction of Nineveh
- British poet Tate
- Old Testament prophet and book
- Old Testament book
- Book between Micah and Habakkuk
- Book before Habakkuk
- Book after Micah
- Old Testament book after Micah
- Minor Prophet of the seventh century B.C.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old Testament figure who prophesied Nineveh's fall that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!