Clue: Brother of Iphigenia
We have 1 answer for the clue Brother of Iphigenia. See the results below.
- Clytemnestra's slayer
- Clytemnestra's killer
- Electra's brother
- Son of Agamemnon
- Electra's co-conspirator
- Euripides tragedy
- Euripides play
- Matricide of Greek myth
- In myth, killer of his own mother, Clytemnestra
- Hero of Sophocles' "Electra"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 12, 2015
- Washington Post - August 10, 2008
- New York Times - February 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Brother of Iphigenia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!