Clue: Euripides play
We have 4 answers for the clue Euripides play. See the results below.
- She had "the face that launched a thousand ships"
- Agamemnon's sister-in-law
- Hunt in Hollywood
- Actress Hunt
- Her face launched a thousand ships
- Paris's abductee
- Cosmopolitan's ___ Gurley Brown
- Title character in a Euripides drama
- Beauty who was born from an egg, in Greek myth
- Paris abducted her
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2009
- New York Sun - November 11, 2004
- USA Today - September 03, 2004
- New York Times - December 17, 2003
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
- New York Times - March 02, 2003
- New York Times - December 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Euripides play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!