Clue: Brother of Tamar, in the Bible
We have 1 answer for the clue Brother of Tamar, in the Bible. See the results below.
- King David's wayward son
- When repeated, a Faulkner title
- King David's third son
- Third son of King David
- When repeated, a Faulkner novel
- Son of David who was slain by Joab
- Son of David
- Son of King David
- Rebellious son of King David
- David's son
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Brother of Tamar, in the Bible that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!