Clue: King David's wayward son
We have 1 answer for the clue King David's wayward son. See the results below.
- Brother of Tamar, in the Bible
- When repeated, a Faulkner title
- King David's third son
- Third son of King David
- When repeated, a Faulkner novel
- Son of David who was slain by Joab
- Son of David
- Son of King David
- Rebellious son of King David
- David's son
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue King David's wayward son that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!