Clue: Burglar's advance man, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Burglar's advance man, maybe. See the results below.
- One checking out a place in planning a crime
- Crime planner
- Hood planning a heist, perhaps
- One who watches the house while you're on vacation?
- Packaging worker
- Bank robber's advance man
- Robber's advance man
- Joint appraiser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2007
- New York Times - October 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Burglar's advance man, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!