CASER is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 9 times.
- Burglar's advance man, maybe
- One checking out a place in planning a crime
- Crime planner
- Hood planning a heist, perhaps
- One who watches the house while you're on vacation?
- Packaging worker
- Bank robber's advance man
- Robber's advance man
- Joint appraiser
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 16, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - May 29, 2015
- USA Today - June 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 13, 2011
- Chicago Reader - October 22, 2010
- LA Times - November 05, 2009
- New York Times - November 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 29, 2006
- LA Times - April 24, 2006
- New York Times - March 13, 2000
- New York Times - October 19, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer caser that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!