Clue: Busted party
We have 2 answers for the clue Busted party. See the results below.
- One for the record books?
- Cop's catch
- Doer in a whodunit
- Guilty one, in copspeak
- Cop's target
- Whom a copper apprehends
- Cop's collar
- Potential con
- Crook, in cop lingo
- Suspected lawbreaker, for short
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 17, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 06, 2007
- New York Times - November 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Busted party that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!