Clue: One for the record books?
We have 4 answers for the clue One for the record books?. See the results below.
- Cop's catch
- Doer in a whodunit
- Busted party
- Guilty one, in copspeak
- Cop's target
- Whom a copper apprehends
- Cop's collar
- Potential con
- Crook, in cop lingo
- Suspected lawbreaker, for short
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 24, 2014
- New York Times - April 10, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - August 19, 2011
- New York Sun - January 26, 2007
- New York Times - November 02, 2003
- New York Times - January 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue One for the record books? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!