Clue: Bygone TV host
We have 1 answer for the clue Bygone TV host. See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Carson's predecessor at NBC
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- 1950's-60's NBC star
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 03, 2006
- New York Times - February 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bygone TV host that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!