Clue: Carson's predecessor at NBC
We have 1 answer for the clue Carson's predecessor at NBC. See the results below.
- Jack of 50's-60's TV
- Onetime late-night host Jack
- "I Kid You Not" autobiographer
- Pioneer talk show host
- Old TV host Jack
- Punnily titled 1952 quiz show "Up to ___"
- Late-night pioneer
- He quarreled with Winchell
- Bygone TV host
- 1950's-60's NBC star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Carson's predecessor at NBC that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!