Clue: Caddie's offering
We have 4 answers for the clue Caddie's offering. See the results below.
- A three or a five, for instance
- Not an iron
- Golf club
- Modeling medium
- Whittler’s material
- Percussion instrument struck with a mallet
- With 34D, a pretty tree
- Club option
- Cherry, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 24, 2016
- USA Today - June 03, 2015
- New York Times - June 19, 2011
- Universal - June 15, 2011
- Universal - December 10, 2009
- Netword - July 15, 2007
- USA Today - September 12, 2003
- New York Times - October 12, 1999
- New York Times - April 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Caddie's offering that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!