We have 3 answers for the clue Grove. See the results below.
- A three or a five, for instance
- Caddie's offering
- Not an iron
- Golf club
- Modeling medium
- Whittler’s material
- Percussion instrument struck with a mallet
- With 34D, a pretty tree
- Club option
- Cherry, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 20, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 13, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - January 07, 2007
- New York Times - February 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Grove that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!