Clue: Calendar column: Abbr.
We have 7 answers for the clue Calendar column: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Calendar abbr.
- When to vote, often: Abbr.
- January 27, 1756 (Mystery Person's birthdate), e.g.
- Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr.
- Election day: Abbr.
- When to vote, usually: Abbr.
- Mardi Gras is one (abbr.)
- Mardi Gras, e.g. (abbr.)
- Election Day day (abbr.)
- Cal. column
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 23, 2012
- Washington Post - November 01, 2008
- New York Times - May 23, 2007
- New York Sun - March 12, 2007
- New York Times - November 16, 2006
- New York Sun - September 29, 2004
- New York Times - May 06, 2001
- Washington Post - April 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Calendar column: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!