Clue: Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Voting day: Abbr.
- Datebook abbr.
- Mon. follower
- Super time?: Abbr.
- Wed. preceder
- Calendar abbr.
- Part of a work week: Abbr.
- End of a four-day hol., maybe
- Third col. on a calendar
- It's named for a Germanic war god: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - December 27, 2006
- New York Times - September 19, 2006
- New York Times - July 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mardi Gras, e.g.: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!