Clue: Calif. force
We have 2 answers for the clue Calif. force. See the results below.
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- "The Lineup" grp.
- Dirty Harry's grp.
- Bay Area patrollers: Abbr.
- Employer of TV's Nash Bridges, briefly
- Org. in TV's "Nash Bridges"
- Bay Area blues: Abbr.
- Real-life org. seen in "Bullitt"
- "The Lineup" enforcement gp.
- Haight-Ashbury law gp.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 15, 2013
- LA Times - May 10, 2012
- Washington Post - March 26, 2011
- Washington Post - September 10, 2008
- LA Times - July 14, 2008
- New York Times - September 03, 2006
- LA Times - September 06, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Calif. force that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!