Clue: Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.. See the results below.
- "The Lineup" grp.
- Dirty Harry's grp.
- Bay Area patrollers: Abbr.
- Employer of TV's Nash Bridges, briefly
- Org. in TV's "Nash Bridges"
- Calif. force
- Bay Area blues: Abbr.
- Real-life org. seen in "Bullitt"
- "The Lineup" enforcement gp.
- Haight-Ashbury law gp.
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 02, 2010
- Washington Post - August 17, 2010
- Netword - April 01, 2010
- New York Times - March 29, 2010
- New York Times - January 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!