Clue: California's "Raisin Capital of the World"
We have 1 answer for the clue California's "Raisin Capital of the World". See the results below.
- City whose name is Spanish for "ash tree"
- It's west of Sierra National Forest
- San Joaquin Valley city
- California city
- California county or its seat
- California city that's called the Turkey Capital of the United States
- City south of Yosemite
- Home of one of California State University's campuses
- San Joaquin Valley town
- City south of Yosemite National Park
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 27, 2007
Found an answer for the clue California's "Raisin Capital of the World" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!