Clue: City south of Yosemite
We have 1 answer for the clue City south of Yosemite. See the results below.
- City whose name is Spanish for "ash tree"
- It's west of Sierra National Forest
- San Joaquin Valley city
- California city
- California county or its seat
- California city that's called the Turkey Capital of the United States
- Home of one of California State University's campuses
- San Joaquin Valley town
- California's "Raisin Capital of the World"
- City south of Yosemite National Park
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 23, 2007
- New York Times - October 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue City south of Yosemite that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!