Clue: "Calvin and Hobbes" bully
We have 1 answer for the clue "Calvin and Hobbes" bully. See the results below.
- Howard of comedy
- Curly conker
- "The Simpsons" bartender
- Miney follower
- ___ Berg, the intellectual of Baseball
- Comedian Howard
- Broadway's "Five Guys Named ___"
- "The Simpsons" tavern owner
- Berg of baseball
- Downhill gold medalist of 1994
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 09, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - October 18, 2013
- New York Times - July 25, 2008
- New York Sun - November 08, 2007
- New York Times - June 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Calvin and Hobbes" bully that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!