Clue: Camphor, e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Camphor, e.g.. See the results below.
- Compound used to stabilize perfumes
- Compound used to stabilize perfume
- Organic compound with a double-bonded oxygen
- Perfumery compound
- Camphor or fructose
- Compound used in perfumes
- Compound used in perfume
- Aldehyde relative
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Camphor, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!