KETONE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Camphor, e.g.
- Compound used to stabilize perfumes
- Compound used to stabilize perfume
- Organic compound with a double-bonded oxygen
- Perfumery compound
- Camphor or fructose
- Compound used in perfumes
- Compound used in perfume
- Aldehyde relative
- Organic compound
- Butanone, for one
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 07, 2016
- Washington Post - March 14, 2014
- Universal - September 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 04, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 17, 2013
- New York Times - November 01, 2012
- LA Times - January 16, 2011
- New York Times - August 16, 2008
- USA Today - November 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 09, 2004
Seen a clue for the answer ketone that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!