Clue: Candle's light
We have 1 answer for the clue Candle's light. See the results below.
- Be visibly elated
- Gentle firelight
- Radiation sign
- Moon shine
- Healthy look
- Light from a halo
- Soft light
- Light from a lightning bug, e.g.
- U.F.O. feature, maybe
- ___ stick (trick-or-treater's accessory)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 04, 2014
- Netword - July 10, 2012
- Universal - June 27, 2007
- New York Times - November 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Candle's light that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!