Clue: Light from a halo
We have 1 answer for the clue Light from a halo. See the results below.
- Be visibly elated
- Gentle firelight
- Candle's light
- Radiation sign
- Moon shine
- Healthy look
- Soft light
- Light from a lightning bug, e.g.
- U.F.O. feature, maybe
- ___ stick (trick-or-treater's accessory)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 12, 2011
- Washington Post - April 27, 2006
- New York Times - September 29, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Light from a halo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!