Clue: Canonized femme, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Canonized femme, for short. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 09, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Canonized femme, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!