Clue: Canonized Fr. woman
We have 1 answer for the clue Canonized Fr. woman. See the results below.
- Fr. holy woman
- Monique, e.g.: Abbr.
- Sault ___ Marie
- Dorothee, e.g.: Abbr.
- ___-Anne-de-Beaupre, Quebec
- ___-Anne-des-Plaines, Quebec
- Fr. religieuse
- Jeanne d'Arc, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of many town names in Quebec
- Marie, e.g.: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 01, 2013
- New York Times - June 20, 2013
- LA Times - May 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 26, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Canonized Fr. woman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!