Clue: "Cantos" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Cantos" poet. See the results below.
- Controversial American poet
- Controversial literary figure of the 20th century
- "The Cantos" poet
- 'The Seafarer' poet
- Poet who made radio broadcasts in support of Mussolini
- Poet who is on the money?
- Poet arrested for treason in 1945
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Cantos" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!