Clue: Poet arrested for treason in 1945
We have 1 answer for the clue Poet arrested for treason in 1945. See the results below.
- "Cantos" poet
- Controversial American poet
- Controversial literary figure of the 20th century
- "The Cantos" poet
- 'The Seafarer' poet
- Poet who made radio broadcasts in support of Mussolini
- Poet who is on the money?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Poet arrested for treason in 1945 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!