Clue: Cape ___ (westernmost point in continental Europe)
We have 1 answer for the clue Cape ___ (westernmost point in continental Europe). See the results below.
- Cape ___, Portugal (continental Europe's westernmost point)
- Cape near Lisbon
- Portuguese cape (Europe's westernmost extremity)
- Almond __: crunchy candy
- Cape ___ (Portugal)
- Jay-Z's ___-Fella Records
- Cabo da ___, westernmost spot in continental Europe
- Almond ___ (toffee candy)
- Almond ___: crunchy candy
- Almond ___ (candy brand)
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 18, 2010
- New York Times - November 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Cape ___ (westernmost point in continental Europe) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!