Clue: Cape near Lisbon
We have 1 answer for the clue Cape near Lisbon. See the results below.
- Cape ___ (westernmost point in continental Europe)
- Cape ___, Portugal (continental Europe's westernmost point)
- Portuguese cape (Europe's westernmost extremity)
- Almond __: crunchy candy
- Cape ___ (Portugal)
- Jay-Z's ___-Fella Records
- Cabo da ___, westernmost spot in continental Europe
- Almond ___ (toffee candy)
- Almond ___: crunchy candy
- Almond ___ (candy brand)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 03, 2006
- Washington Post - June 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Cape near Lisbon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!