Clue: Capital located on the Pichincha Volcano
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital located on the Pichincha Volcano. See the results below.
- Capital just south of the equator
- Capital near 0° latitude
- Capital at the foot of the Pichincha volcano
- Andean capital
- Capital of Ecuador
- World's second-highest capital
- South American capital
- Ecuador's capital
- Capital in the Andes
- Capital city more than 9,000 feet above sea level
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 25, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Capital located on the Pichincha Volcano that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!