Clue: Capital near the Adriatic
We have 2 answers for the clue Capital near the Adriatic. See the results below.
- Capital city spelled with an umlaut
- Albanian capital
- Albania's capital
- Capital of Albania
- Capital whose central plaza is Skanderbeg Square
- Capital city formerly behind the Iron Curtain
- World capital that's home to Zog I Boulevard
- European capital that's majority-Muslim
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 2003
- New York Times - May 20, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Capital near the Adriatic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!