Clue: World capital that's home to Zog I Boulevard
We have 1 answer for the clue World capital that's home to Zog I Boulevard. See the results below.
- Capital city spelled with an umlaut
- Capital near the Adriatic
- Albanian capital
- Albania's capital
- Capital of Albania
- Capital whose central plaza is Skanderbeg Square
- Capital city formerly behind the Iron Curtain
- European capital that's majority-Muslim
- Capital on the Balkan Peninsula
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2012
Found an answer for the clue World capital that's home to Zog I Boulevard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!