Clue: Capital near Zurich
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital near Zurich. See the results below.
- Ursula Andress's birthplace
- Switzerland's second most populous canton
- Swiss city
- Home of the Universal Postal Union
- Swiss capital
- Alpine Museum city
- Where Einstein published his special theory of relativity
- City on the Aare
- European capital
- Universal Postal Union headquarters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 18, 2011
- Washington Post - July 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Capital near Zurich that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!