Clue: Capital nearest to Philadelphia
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital nearest to Philadelphia. See the results below.
- Battle site of December 26, 1776
- Capital on the Delaware
- State capital near Princeton
- December 1776 battle site
- New Jersey capital
- New Jersy Capital and Ontario Town
- Eastern state capital
- New Jersey city
- Alphabetically last state capital
- 1776 battle site
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 19, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Capital nearest to Philadelphia that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!