Clue: Capital on the Delaware
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital on the Delaware. See the results below.
- Battle site of December 26, 1776
- State capital near Princeton
- December 1776 battle site
- New Jersey capital
- New Jersy Capital and Ontario Town
- Capital nearest to Philadelphia
- Eastern state capital
- New Jersey city
- Alphabetically last state capital
- 1776 battle site
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2004
- New York Times - October 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Capital on the Delaware that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!