Clue: Capital once known as Salisbury
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital once known as Salisbury. See the results below.
- Capital of Zimbabwe
- City formerly called Salisbury
- Zimbabwe's capital
- University of Zimbabwe site
- Capital NNE of Pretoria
- Zimbabwe capital
- African capital of 1.5+ million
- City known as Salisbury until 1982
- African capital
- African capital formerly called Salisbury
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Capital once known as Salisbury that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!