Clue: City formerly called Salisbury
We have 1 answer for the clue City formerly called Salisbury. See the results below.
- Capital once known as Salisbury
- Capital of Zimbabwe
- Zimbabwe's capital
- University of Zimbabwe site
- Capital NNE of Pretoria
- Zimbabwe capital
- African capital of 1.5+ million
- City known as Salisbury until 1982
- African capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue City formerly called Salisbury that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!