Clue: Capone's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Capone's successor. See the results below.
- Capone contemporary
- "The Untouchables" villain
- Capone colleague
- Gangster called "The Enforcer"
- Capone pal
- Frank known as "The Enforcer"
- Frank who was known as "The Enforcer"
- Frank ___, Al Capone lieutenant
- Lieutenant of Capone
- Capone henchman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Capone's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!