Clue: Capt.'s subordinate
We have 4 answers for the clue Capt.'s subordinate. See the results below.
- Naval off.
- U.S.S. Enterprise officer: Abbr.
- Mil. chief
- Spock, e.g.: Abbr.
- Digital file holder: Abbr.
- Mil. leader
- Part of C. in C. (abbr.)
- Computer storage item that gets "burned" (abbr.)
- USN rank
- Navy rank below capt.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 13, 2013
- Netword - January 08, 2012
- Netword - August 20, 2010
- Universal - April 04, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - February 26, 2006
- Washington Post - April 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Capt.'s subordinate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!